Environmental Policy Statement 2023
TradeKart Limited is committed to protecting both the local and global environments. The senior leadership team understands that concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of its corporate business strategy and to this end, the Chief Operating Officer (Operations Director) is responsible for overseeing and implementing the policy requirements, relating to environmental issues.
This Environmental Policy Statement applies to all operations within the business, and with regards to its’ future environmental objectives, TradeKart Limited will minimise environmental impacts concerning our activities and services, we will ensure we:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes, which relates to its environmental aspects.
- Include consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
- Set objectives, targets and programmes to improve environmental performance.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources wherever feasible, particularly in respect of fuel during logistic operations.
- Consider the wider global impact of all of our activities including those of our suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
- Educate, train, and actively motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
- Make every effort to use environmentally safe and sustainable resources. It will look to recycle wherever possible, packaging g materials and any waste generated through sales e.g. paint cans and unused paint.
- Operate an Emergency Plan to minimise any environmental effect, should an incident occur.
- Commit to continual improvement of its products, processes, services.
- Develop and implement carbon reductions plans across the operations.
- Commit to fulfil its compliance obligations.
The company is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance and will ensure it is firmly embedded in the company’s and employees culture. This policy will be communicated to all its employees, contractors and suppliers, who will be asked to make a positive contribution to environmental protection and will be available to the public through selected media.