Health and Safety Policy Statement
This is the Health and Safety Policy Statement of TradeKart Limited, as required under Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974. TradeKart Limited is a digital commerce platform for the trade sector, which facilitates online commercial transactions and completes last mile delivery to trade customers.
It is the policy of the Company to ensure the health, safety and welfare at work of employees, contractors, visitors and members of the general public, who may be impacted by its work activities. The Company will endeavour to comply with its legal duties, responsibilities and obligations under the relevant health and safety legislation, together with any relevant codes of practice/guidance notes issued by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
TradeKart Limited will aim to achieve its Health and Safety objectives by:
- Preventing accidents/incidents and cases of worked related ill-health.
- Managing health and safety risks within the workplace and ensuring risk assessments are in place for appropriate activities.
- Provide clear instructions/information/adequate training, to ensure employees are competent to do their work.
- Providing and maintaining a working environment that is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
- Ensuring, so far as is reasonably practicable, equipment used by employees are safe and without risk to health.
- Implementing emergency procedures, including evacuation in case of fire or other significant incidents.
- Ensuring that the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
- Consulting with all employees on matters of health and safety.
- Reviewing and revising this policy regularly.
Management and all employees have responsibility for implementing the specific arrangements made under this policy throughout TradeKart Limited. All employees are expected to follow the relevant instructions and procedures, familiarise themselves with safe work practice and carry out their defined responsibilities safely.
All employees, contractors and sub-contractors are required to co-operate with TradeKart Limited and their colleagues in proactively implementing health and safety procedures. All employees must ensure that their own work is performed without risks to themselves, and others, as far as is reasonably practicable.